Join Us At Goby!
Customer Support Analyst
Goby, the leading cloud-based enterprise data platform for AP Automation and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) Solutions, seeks a quick thinking and creative Customer Support Analyst with 1-3 years of professional experience. This role will provide support to Goby’s customer base by responding to customer questions, comments, and concerns and offering solutions to any problems in a timely manner. The support analyst will also be required to provide impromptu navigational training and reference materials to clients as needed.
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Analyst include:
- Becoming a power user of Goby’s software in order to effectively resolve client questions and provide instructions on navigating the platform and report functionality
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Efficient management of Support Case Queue to ensure SLA’s are met
- Monitoring open cases and escalate for timely resolution
- Communicating statuses to client for cases that will take longer than the SLA to resolve
- Positively influencing Customer Satisfaction Surveys through effective case management and communication
- Tracking repeat questions or concerns and work with Customer Success team to develop improved communication, training, product develop to reduce the number of inquiries
- Overseeing the Goby software onboarding journey for existing clients looking to expand their services
- Communicating timelines and progress to existing clients throughout the onboarding journey
A strong candidate for the position will possess and/or be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Experience with and aptitude for technology and software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Willingness to grow and learn
- Strong collaboration and project management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and independent & adaptable worker
- Creative and quick thinker and problem-solver with a positive attitude
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Form Assembly is a plus
- Excellent time management skills
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship at this time.
Goby is a fast-moving company, and as such the responsibilities outlined above may change and evolve over time. Flexibility, curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and strong work ethic are essential for this role. It is encouraged that everyone on the team continually research new technologies and analytical opportunities to improve the platform.
Benefits of working at Goby:
- Dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial company backed by venture capital
- Casual dress code
- Health care, 401(k), and employee stock option benefits
- Office amenities include foosball & ping pong tables, a kegerator, and a private outdoor patio
- Building amenities include 24-hour door staff, a health club, and a golf simulator