Join Us At Goby!
Goby, the leading cloud-based enterprise data platform for AP automation and ESG solutions, seeks a seasoned, entrepreneurial-minded sustainability consulting and commercial real estate professional.
Responsibilities of the ESG Consultant include:
- Leading successful LEED EB (v2009, v4, and/or LEED v4.1) certifications with a team and other projects as assigned
- Leading discussions regarding budgeting and planning
- Understanding of sustainability in best practices for commercial real estate
- Utilization of software platform to manage and track project performance
- Support to and mentorship from senior-level consultants and advisors
- Customer presentations and training courses
A strong candidate for the position will possess and/or be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Project Management
- LEED Accredited Professional (AP) in the Existing Buildings rating system
- GRESB project experience (preferable but not required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and rapport
- Entrepreneurial and independent and adaptable worker
- Ability to articulate abstract concepts to specific results
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with a positive attitude
- Skilled with standard Microsoft software applications
- Willingness to travel
This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship at this time.
Goby is a fast-moving company, and as such the responsibilities outlined above may change and evolve over time. Flexibility, curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and strong work ethic are essential for this role. It is encouraged that everyone on the team continually research new technologies and analytical opportunities to improve the platform.
Benefits of working at Goby:
- Dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial company backed by venture capital
- Casual dress code
- Health care, 401(k), and employee stock option benefits
- Office amenities include foosball & ping pong tables, a kegerator, and a private outdoor patio
- Building amenities include 24-hour door staff, a health club, and a golf simulator