Join Us At Goby!
Sales Operations Analyst
Goby, the leading cloud-based enterprise data platform for AP automation and ESG solutions, seeks an ambitious, motivated, and experienced Sales Operations Analyst to join our Sales Team. This individual will primarily support the Goby national sales team of about 5 people, which is slated to double in 2019.
Responsibilities of the Sales Operations Analyst include:
- Help maintain/manage the integrity of Goby’s CRM to ensure accuracy of data and matching deal terms to contracts, managing contacts, products, and updates to pricing.
- Turn around contracts, RFP materials, insurance information, pricing, etc. within 24-48 hours to be a catalyst to deal flow.
- Assist with booking travel and meeting logistics for the sales team.
- Assist with expense reports for the sales team.
- Collect, consolidate and generate end of month and quarterly metrics for Goby’s executive team and board, and provide periodic sales reports upon request.
- Assist in the review, redlining, and finalization of contracts, and maintain Goby’s repository of customer contracts.
- Manages incentive compensation plan for sales team members by calculating monthly and quarterly commission payments and reviewing for accuracy.
- Work with the accounting and finance departments to ensure invoicing and revenue recognition are accurate.
- Help organize and lead the weekly sales meeting.
- Develop presentations that analyze sales and marketing activities and achievements from Goby’s CRM.
- Review and approve sales team expense reports.
- Lead the submission of RFPs and development of major sales presentations.
A strong candidate for the position will possess and/or be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- 1-3 years of experience is preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize work without direction.
- Experience with HubSpot or similar CRMs is preferred.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience in a SaaS company is a plus.
- Excellent Excel skills as well as familiarity with all Microsoft software applications.
- Analytical thinker and problem-solver with a positive attitude.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, independent, and adaptable worker.
This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship at this time.
Goby is a fast-moving company, and as such the responsibilities outlined above may change and evolve over time. Flexibility, curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and strong work ethic are essential for this role. It is encouraged that everyone on the team continually research new technologies and analytical opportunities to improve the platform.
Benefits of working at Goby:
- Dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial company backed by venture capital
- Casual dress code
- Health care, 401(k), and employee stock option benefits
- Office amenities include foosball & ping pong tables, a kegerator, and a private outdoor patio
- Building amenities include 24-hour door staff, a health club, and a golf simulator