Join Us At Goby!
Goby seeks an entrepreneurial minded and seasoned sustainability consulting and commercial real estate professional.
Responsibilities of the Senior Consultant include:
- Be an advisor and provide oversight of all Consultant level positions
- Lead successful portfolio analysis conversations with high C-Suite level clients
- Lead successful Commercial Real Estate corporate ESG strategy initiatives
- Lead successful LEED certifications with a team and other projects as assigned
- Leading discussions regarding budgeting and planning
- Understanding of sustainability in best practices for Commercial Real Estate
- Utilization of software platform to manage and track project and client portfolio performance
- Support to and mentorship from senior level consultants and advisors
- Customer presentations and training courses
A strong candidate for the position will possess and/or be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- 3-8 years of experience
- LEED Accredited Professional (AP)
- GRESB project experience (preferred but not required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and rapport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude and independent and adaptable individual
- Ability to articulate abstract concepts to specific results
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with a positive attitude
- Skilled with standard Microsoft software applications
- Willingness to travel
Goby is a fast-moving company, and as such the responsibilities outlined above may change and evolve over time. Flexibility, curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and strong work ethic are essential for this role. It is encouraged that everyone on the team continually research new technologies and analytical opportunities to improve the platform.