Goby Sustainability Consulting
Goby’s market-leading sustainability consulting methodology evaluates portfolio and building sustainability across three value drivers: fiscal gains through operational efficiencies, asset value through market/social recognition programs, and strategic value through risk mitigation planning, such as combating rising utility costs and future legislation.
- Portfolio Energy Strategy Consulting
- LEED Certification Administration and Technical Support for all LEED Rating systems
- GRESB Consulting and Benchmark Submittal
- WELL Certification Administration and Technical Support
- LEED and WELL Readiness Assessment (Gap Analysis)
- SASB Consulting
- ENERGY STAR EPA Award
- ASHRAE Level I, Level II, and Level III Energy Audits
- Portfolio Sustainability Challenge
- Tenant Engagement Program
- Annual Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting
- Science-Based Target Submission
As the organization with the highest number of stamped buildings in the country, Goby is proud to be the recipient of the 2014 and 2015 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Award as well as the 2016 and 2017 Partner of the Year: Sustained Excellence Award and an Elite ENERGY STAR Member.
Goby has been recognized as a LEED Proven Provider by the GBCI. This invitation-only designation streamlines the LEED project review process, and is awarded to a select few experienced organizations nationwide that demonstrate consistent excellence in administering LEED projects.
Goby is proud to be the first GRESB Data Partner as well as an Associate Member. Through our consulting services and data tracking solution, we provide GRESB participants with a high-quality disclosure of sustainability performance.
Goby is a founding Advisory Partner of the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB). Through our data tracking and consulting services, Goby provides reliable ESG data while advising the management & reporting of sustainability risks and opportunities for companies and their investors.
Our team of energy engineers, partners, and sustainability experts are focused on helping you increase NOI through benchmarking, auditing, testing, and best practice implementation in your portfolio.