Make the business case for sustainability initiatives with Goby's sustainability reporting solutions
Our cloud-based platform seamlessly aggregates utility data to streamline benchmarking and certifications across your portfolio. Our market-leading team of sustainability consultants help improve your results as you grow.
Monitor, correlate, and share the positive impact of sustainability initiatives on your business performance.
With sustainability reporting powered by Goby you can
- Increase overall asset value and improve investor perception
- Ensure all reporting requirements are met
- Establish market leadership and benchmark against peers
- Reduce time spent capturing, analyzing, and reporting sustainability data
- Track year-to-year portfolio improvement and performance
ENERGY STAR Reporting & Certification
Goby’s in-house team of engineers stamp and verify applications while our platform fully automates integration into the ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, enabling you to fully monitor and maintain the reporting process and track key metrics.
Learn some best practices for optimizing your portfolio’s performance and strategies to ensure you’re reporting at your best.
GRESB Reporting & Project Tracking
Goby provides GRESB project tracking, GRESB KPI tracking, automated and seamless integration to GRESB online, on-going GRESB goal tracking, and increased data coverage via automated data acquisition.
LEED Reporting & Project Tracking
LEED Certified buildings save money through reduced energy and water consumption as well as lower long-term operations and maintenance costs. The energy savings alone typically pay back the investment within a reasonable period of time.
City Ordinance Reporting
Goby data collection and validation tracks all your ordinance and compliance applications, provides full reporting integrations, and are backed by a team of experienced analysts.
- Mitigate the risk of city ordinance violations and potential fines
- Eliminate the time and costs of city ordinance reporting
- Expedite sales and acquisitions of assets with city ordinance specific due diligence reports