Join Us At Goby!
Goby, the leading cloud-based enterprise data platform for AP automation and ESG solutions, seeks an ambitious, motivated, and experienced Data Analyst to join our Data Team.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst include:
- Acquiring, configuring, and managing ongoing data
- Performing quality assurance testing for automated and manual data processes
- Effectively completing tasks and managing projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Refining and designing data management processes
- Working with client teams to acquire, organize, and visualize data
- Building macros and creating templates to increase efficiency and accuracy
A strong candidate for the position will possess and/or be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- 1-3 years of experience working with sustainability, energy, or related data
- Experience with and aptitude for technology and software
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communications skills
- Willingness to grow and learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit, independent, and adaptable worker
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with a positive attitude
- Skilled with standard Microsoft software applications, particularly Excel
- Experience working with ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager a strong plus
- Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship at this time.
Goby is a fast-moving company, and as such the responsibilities outlined above may change and evolve over time. Flexibility, curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and strong work ethic are essential for this role. It is encouraged that everyone on the team continually research new technologies and analytical opportunities to improve the platform.
Benefits of working at Goby:
- Dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial company backed by venture capital
- Casual dress code
- Health care, 401(k), and employee stock option benefits
- Office amenities include foosball & ping pong tables, a kegerator, and a private outdoor patio
- Building amenities include 24-hour door staff, a health club, and a golf simulator