Join Us At Goby!
ESG Data Analyst
Goby is the leading cloud-based enterprise data platform for AP Automation and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) Solutions. We are seeking a bright, analytical, and highly motivated ESG Data Analyst to join Goby’s ESG Consulting Team.
Responsibilities of the ESG Data Analyst include:
- Driving Portfolio Analytics of Environmental, Social, and Governance data (including energy, water, waste and GHG emissions) for disclosure frameworks such as GRESB, CDP, GRI, DJSI, SASB, and other public non-financial disclosures
- Performing quality assurance testing of data and reporting deliverables
- Managing client and vendor communication on missing and incomplete data
- Ensuring data is ready for project and client deadlines
- Responsible for effectively completing tasks and managing projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Managing the LEED data processing of purchasing invoices, waste tickets, maintenance records, submittal documentation, and more
A strong candidate for the position will possess and/or be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Foundational knowledge of GRESB, CDP, GRI, DJSI, SASB and TCFD Frameworks (preferred, but not required)
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Experience with and aptitude for technology and software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Willingness to grow and learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit and independent and adaptable worker
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with a positive attitude
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft software applications, particularly Excel is required
- LEED Green Associate or Accredited Professional
- Experience with large data sets and database management is a plus
- Experience assessing GHG Inventories (specifically in the Real Estate Sector is a plus)
- Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship at this time.
Goby is a fast-moving company, and as such the responsibilities outlined above may change and evolve over time. Flexibility, curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and strong work ethic are essential for this role. It is encouraged that everyone on the team continually research new technologies and analytical opportunities to improve the platform.
Benefits of working at Goby:
- Dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial company backed by venture capital
- Casual dress code
- Health care, 401(k), and employee stock option benefits
- Office amenities include foosball & ping pong tables, a kegerator, and a private outdoor patio
- Building amenities include 24-hour door staff, a health club, and a golf simulator