Join Us At Goby!
ESG Program Manager
Goby, the leading cloud-based enterprise data platform for AP automation and ESG solutions, seeks a seasoned, entrepreneurial-minded sustainability consulting and commercial real estate professional.
Responsibilities of the ESG Program Manager include:
- Advising and providing oversight of all Consultant-level positions
- Leading successful portfolio analysis conversations with high-level, C-Suite clients
- Leading successful corporate and commercial real estate ESG strategy initiatives
- Leading GRESB Real Estate Assessment applications and annual strategy discussions
- Leading discussions regarding budgeting and planning
- Understanding of sustainability strategy & best practices for commercial real estate
- Utilization of software platform to manage and track project and client portfolio performance
- Support of and mentorship from senior-level consultants and advisors
- Customer presentations and training courses
A strong candidate for the position will possess and/or be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- 3-5 years of experience
- LEED Accredited Professional (AP) (LEED AP O+M preferable, but not required)
- GRESB project experience (preferred but not required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and rapport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, independent, and adaptable individual
- Ability to articulate abstract concepts to specific results
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with a positive attitude
- Skilled with standard Microsoft software applications
- Willingness to travel
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship at this time.
Goby is a fast-moving company, and as such the responsibilities outlined above may change and evolve over time. Flexibility, curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and strong work ethic are essential for this role. It is encouraged that everyone on the team continually research new technologies and analytical opportunities to improve the platform.
Benefits of working at Goby:
- Dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial company backed by venture capital
- Casual dress code
- Health care, 401(k), and employee stock option benefits
- Office amenities include foosball & ping pong tables, a kegerator, and a private outdoor patio
- Building amenities include 24-hour door staff, a health club, and a golf simulator