Join Us At Goby!
Goby, the leading cloud-based enterprise data platform for AP Automation and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) Solutions, seeks an ambitious, motivated, and experienced Implementation Manager to join our team in downtown Chicago, IL. This role would report into the Vice President of Data.
Responsibilities of the Implementation Manager include:
- Lead all aspects of new client implementation projects to ensure on time go-live dates including, the transition from sales, change management, process review, initial client training, onboarding & configuration, and customer launch/go-live.
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure timely completion of implementations including documenting client requirements, developing project timelines, identifying and mitigating risk, light software configuration, tracking project milestones and providing regular feedback to stakeholders and executive management.
- Facilitate team and client status meetings to provide visibility to project's progress, deadline, goals, objectives and issues.
- Coach and guide team members to complete tasks and project deliverables.
- Seek ways to improve the process of delivering solutions to clients.
- Develop and enhance approaches to required functions of the teams, especially utilizing efficient tools, primarily Salesforce’s clouds.
A strong candidate for the position will possess and/or be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in client-facing implementations for cloud-based software, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Superior communications skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational and planning skills with strict attention to detail and quality
- Natural leader with the ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
- Ability to interact well with a range of clients and other professionals, especially directors, VPs, and the executive team
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial attitude, and independent and adaptable worker
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with a positive approach
- Understanding of change management and how to implement change across various organizations and roles
- Experience in Accounting, Finance, or a related field (preferred but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution (PMP is a plus)
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship at this time.
Goby is a fast-moving company, and as such the responsibilities outlined above may change and evolve over time. Flexibility, curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and strong work ethic are essential for this role. It is encouraged that everyone on the team continually research new technologies and analytical opportunities to improve the platform.
Benefits of working at Goby:
- Dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial company backed by venture capital
- Casual dress code
- Health care, 401(k), and employee stock option benefits
- Office amenities include foosball & ping pong tables, a kegerator, and a private outdoor patio
- Building amenities include 24-hour door staff, a health club, and a golf simulator