Join Us At Goby!
Goby, creator of the leading cloud-based platform for Invoice Automation and ESG solutions, seeks an exceptional Quality Analyst to work in a fun, fast-paced Agile team. As a member of the Product Team, you will play a key role in continuing to refine and improve Goby’s software product, which makes use of the entire Force.com range of programmatic and declarative development tools, including Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Apps & Components, Einstein Analytics, Partner Communities, process automation, security, and more. The Goby Product Team also supports the Salesforce Service Cloud.
Responsibilities of the Quality Analyst include:
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and experience in testing / quality assurance methods and principles
- Take responsibility for project assignments and lead the QA effort by understanding requirements, independently testing code, demonstrating accurate translations of requirements and reviewing results with peers and seniors
- Act as a QA voice for major development projects
- Write, implement, & document test cases to identify bugs and confirm requirements were met
- Conduct exploratory testing to evaluate robustness and functionality of software modules and features
- Design, develop, and implement automated and data-driven testing protocols
- Write and maintain unit and functional tests
- Communicate software integration and cross-feature problems or bugs, and identify broken or malfunctioning code
- Use data visualization and analytics tools to more efficiently identify errors or bugs
A strong candidate for the position will possess and/or be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- 1 - 2 years experience preferred
- Strong background in core Force.com platform concepts (Apex classes, triggers, security, data modeling, workflow, validation rules, custom settings, etc.)
- Familiarity with Agile and scrum methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interface with non-technical stakeholders
- A positive, entrepreneurial attitude, ability to independently solve problems, and be highly adaptable
- Willingness to work in downtown Chicago
- Experience with Lightning Components and Visualforce
- Experience with SQL Databases & Queries, Python, ETL tools
- Experience with Wave Analytics
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Interest in sustainability, real estate, AP automation, and Big Data
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship at this time.
Goby is a fast-moving company, and as such the responsibilities outlined above may change and evolve over time. Flexibility, curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and strong work ethic are essential for this role. It is encouraged that everyone on the team continually research new technologies and analytical opportunities to improve the platform.
Benefits of working at Goby:
- Dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial company backed by venture capital
- Casual dress code
- Health care, 401(k), and employee stock option benefits
- Office amenities include foosball & ping pong tables, a kegerator, and a private outdoor patio
- Building amenities include 24-hour door staff, a health club, and a golf simulator